Thursday, December 31, 2009

Coulter Recylces Madrassa Lie

Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People
Some liberals like to watch FOX News, just to monitor what the loonies are saying. I don't even bother. There is no point in me filling my head with garbage. I have tried to watch FOX and it just gives me a headache. And this is an example, right-wing propagandist Anne Coulter was on FOX recently discussing the attempted bombing of a Detroit-bound plane. She said claimed that Barack Obama had more leeway to implement racial profiling procedures because he was black and attended a madrassa.

The madrassa story was circulated by FOX in 2007, and debunked by real news organizations like CNN. So when a story has been proven to be false, and so-called media figures continue to repeat that lie, that is just plain malicious. But then Coulter did write a book called "Slander," so I assume she knows what she is talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

G.A. Afolabi is a progressive blogger based on the Left Coast.